The California is my tribute to some of the best rock guitars to come out of the 80's but with a few of my own takes on the design. Straight ahead rock machines they are, but why sacrifice tone? Those popular locking trems and nuts robbed the guitar of so much potential. With the Blade Runner Tremelo, you will be able to dive bomb and pull sharp until your hearts content and not worry about going out of tune. These beauties are set up to play like a dream and the tone is fat, full and articulate with balance that was so missing from the original designs. But this is no one trick pony. The tones you can coax from this baby can be sweet and seductive as much as they can be aggressive and take charge.
WARREN CALIFORNIA SPECS *(Options Available)
- Neck- One Piece Rock Maple w/Standard Satin or Gloss Finish
- 12” Radius, Even Taper C, Medium neck Carve
- Fretboard - Rosewood or maple
- Inlays – Clay face and side dots
- Body - Alder, (see options)
- Scale length - 25.5" (648mm)
- Machine heads - Schaller locking
- Nut – Tusq or Graphite
- Frets - 22" medium jumbo, 6105 or Vintage
- Pickups - Lindy Fralin / Warren Guitars special design
- Controls - Volume, Tone, 5 Way Switch (depending on configurations)
- Bridge – Blade Runner Tremelo
- Hardware – Chrome, black or gold
All Warren Guitars ship in a Gator Poly Foam case, as these cases have been requested so often because they are extremely light weight yet more protective and convenient than standard cases.