This guitar was created at the request of customers over the years who wanted a Nashville T style but without the upgrades found on the Arlen Roth Signature model. Instead of the scooped bridge plate, super light weight ash body and the Warren Custom wiring harness. What you get is a great sounding T Style guitar with a reverse wound S style pickup in the middle and positioned “correctly” to give the best 2 and 4 position tones.
WARREN T III SPECS *(Options Available)
- Neck- One Piece Rock Maple w/Standard Satin or Gloss Finish
- 7.25, 9.5, 10 or 12” Radius, Even Taper C, Medium or Fat Neck Carve
- Fretboard – Maple or Rosewood
- Inlays – Clay face and side dots
- Body - Swamp Ash or Alder
- Scale length - 25.5" (648mm)
- Machine heads – Vintage style
- Nut – Bone or Tusq
- Frets – 21 or 22 vintage frets
- Pickups – Warren/Fralin Custom Wound or Lollars
- Hardware - Chrome or nickle
- Finish – Custom Poly (Nitro option available)
- Colors – See color chart or send custom request. (any custom color is available too)
All Warren Guitars ship in a Gator Poly Foam case, as these cases have been requested so often because they are extremely light weight yet more protective and convenient than standard cases.