The MC-1 has been dubbed by some as our “Shred Guitar.” BUT... don't be fooled. This incredibly versatile tone machine is anything but a one trick pony. This sleek contoured beauty has been loved by Jazz players, Rockers, progressive shredders and just about everyone in between. Yeah...the name sounds like a weapon, and in fact... this guitar has become the weapon of choice for every player we've put this in the hands of.
Whether high output aggression is your thing, or smooth precise clarity, the MC-1 can coax a variety of the greatest tones imaginable. The MC-1 has a silky smooth optional 14” radius fretboard that lends itself to fast, slick easy playing. Sweeping, scale runs, legato and tapping are effortless. And of course as with all Warren Guitars, you can customize this bad boy with your choice of pickups, body and neck wood, bridge and cosmetic features of choice, truly making the MC-1 a work of wizardry.
WARREN MC-1 SPECS *(Options Available)
- Neck - One Piece Rock Maple w/Standard Satin or Gloss Finish
- 12” or 14” Radius, Even Taper C, Medium neck Carve
- Fretboard - Rosewood
- Inlays – Clay face and side dots
- Body - Alder, (see options)
- Scale length - 25.5" (648mm)
- Machine heads - Schaller locking
- Nut – Tusq or Graphite
- Frets - 22" medium jumbo, 6105 or Vintage
- Pickups – See options
- Bridge – Blade Runner Tremelo (see available options)
- Hardware - Chrome, black, nickle or gold
All Warren Guitars ship in a Gator Poly Foam case, as these cases have been requested so often because they are extremely light weight yet more protective and convenient than standard cases.