The Warren Guitars Classic S and T models are my offering to those who have been asking me for years to make the best Strat and Tele style guitar in the tradition of the classics without all the upgrades found in the Classic II and Classic T-III
The big question is of course.....How do we make this sound as close to the originals as possible and keep it within reach of more players without sacrificing the quality we've become known for?
I am happy to say that through the wonderful relationship I have with my wood suppliers and such, we have been able to make these guitars absolutely amazing in both tone and feel for a price that could only be achieved by doing something, well.....kinda radical. What did we do?
I looked at my choices. One was to source out and cut corners. The other was to sacrifice the typical profit margin and stick to the foundation of our initial vision. “To make a guitar of the finest possible quality that gives the player an unparalleled bang for the buck.”
So...what were the results?
These guitars go well beyond my expectations. I thought that if I got a very classic reminiscent sound, I would be happy, but what I got was a guitar that sounded as sweet and full of character as any vintage S or T style guitar I've ever played.
I am thrilled because now I can offer the public a straight forward vintage tone and feel at a price that is more than competitive and a tone that in my humble opinion is in a class of its own.
You asked....We listened.
BASIC SPECS *(Options Available)
- 9.5, 10 or 12" Radius, 1963 back contour C, Medium Neck Carve
- Fretboard - Rosewood or one piece maple
- Inlays – Clay face and side dots
- Body - Alder or Ash
- Scale length - 25.5" (648mm)
- Machine heads – vintage tuners
- Nut – Bone, Tusq
- Frets – 21 or 22 vintage frets
- Pickups – Warren/Fralin custom wound, or Lollar
- Bridge – Vintage S style Bridge (Trem or fixed)
- Hardware - Chrome or nickle
- Neck width at nut - 1 and 11/16
- Finish – Nitro or Custom Poly (see options for nitro pricing)
- Colors – See color chart or send custom request.
All Warren Guitars ship in a Gator Poly Foam case, as these cases have been requested so often because they are extremely light weight yet more protective and convenient than standard cases.