Built to Arlen's exacting specs - Vintage bridge with solid brass compensated saddle for truer intonation, vintage string spacing and a slightly hotter bridge pickup. When I met Arlen, he told me of the many attempts other companies had made to recreate the tone and feel of his prized 1953 classic. My challenge was to meet those expectations as well as provide the vast array of tones heard on my Classic II.
So here it is. A guitar that embodies the tones of the golden age, with the addition of beautifully balanced acoustic tone, gut wrenching grind, singing sustain along with all the quack and twang you can imagine. I am very proud of this accomplishment and honored to have worked with such a demanding musician that knows he doesn't have to settle and doesn't allow you to either.
WARREN ARLEN ROTH SIGNATURE SPECS *(Options Available)
- Neck - One Piece Rock Maple w/Standard Satin or Gloss Finish
- 10” Radius, Custom Neck Carve like Arlen's vintage Tele, worn as if you have owned it for years.
- Fretboard - Maple
- Inlays – Clay face and side dots
- Body – Light Weight Swamp Ash
- Scale length - 25.5" (648mm)
- Machine heads – Vintage style
- Nut – Bone, Tusq or Graphite
- Frets - 22" Vintage
- Pickups – Warren/Fralin Custom Wound or Lollars
- Controls - Volume, Tone, Tone. All custom built on push/pull pots with multi-function 5 Way Switch providing single coil and humbucking tones
- Hardware - Chrome
- Pickup switching – Custom 5-Way special design selector for Warren Guitars.
- Finish – Custom Poly (Nitro option available)
- Colors – See color chart or send custom request. (any custom color is available too)
All Warren Guitars ship in a Gator Poly Foam case, as these cases have been requested so often because they are extremely light weight yet more protective and convenient than standard cases.